According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing of the 95/46 /EC Directive, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation, we inform you that your data will be stored on our database.
Therefore, we kindly inform you that that the administrator of your data is MEON EMS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Szczecin, postal code 70-411, Więckowskiego street 2/3, District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Division of the National Court Register (KRS), listed in The Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under the number 0000785954, NIP number 8513237579, share capital PLN 5,000.00.
Your data may be shared by MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. :
a. entities and authorities to which MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. is obliged authorized to share to personal data, to entities and authorities authorized based upon generally applicable provisions of law,
b. entities to which MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. entrusted the processing of personal data, e.g. courier companies carrying out the delivery of ordered goods or accounting companies. Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
Your data will be kept for the period needed for the proper performance by MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. services. According to the processing of personal data by MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. you are entitled:
a. the right to access your data,
b. the right to rectify your data,
c. the right to erase your data (the right to be forgotten),
d. the right to restrict the processing of your data,
e.the right to transfer data to another administrator,
f. the right to object to the processing of your data,
g. the right to withdraw consent at any time and in any way in the case when MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. will process your data based on consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing, that was made based on the consent preceding its withdrawal,
h. the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of the Personal Data, if you consider the processing of personal data to violate the regulation.
Your data will not be processed in an automated way. Disclosing data is voluntary. If you wish to report the objection to send of e-mails, we ask you to send a message to the address of the Personal Data Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org, and all your data will be removed from our database.
Lack of reply is tantamount to consent to receive correspondence from us per the RODO guidelines.
2) Cookies policy
Respecting the privacy of website users, per art. 173 of the Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws [Dz. U.] of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended), MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. introduces the Privacy Protection Policy and undertakes to respect its provisions.
The present Policy applies to cookies and relates to websites (“Website”) which are operated by MEON EMS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Szczecin, postal code 70-411, Więckowskiego street 2/3, District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Division of the National Court Register (KRS), listed in The Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under the number 0000785954, NIP number 8513237579, share capital PLN 5,000.00.
We assure you that while using the cookies technology, we make every effort to protect the privacy of our website users. For this purpose, we comply with applicable legal regulations and standards and best practices in the Internet environment.
I. General provisions
II. The scope of data
III. Purpose of using cookies
Statistical data regarding the website help us understand how users navigate in the Internet website and then develop it so that it provides as much information and content as possible, and at the same time is as Internet-user-friendly as possible.
1. All data gathered by MEON EMS Ep. z o.o. in cookies technology are protected using rational technical and organizational measures and security procedures to protect them against unauthorized people or their unauthorized use.
2. Entities related to MEON EMS Sp. z o.o., in particular, the service providers cooperating with us have committed themselves to manage data in compliance with the applicable security and privacy requirements.
3. References to other websites that apply their privacy policies can be found on the website pages. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the principles of these policies because MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the privacy practices applied on these websites.
4. Cookie files do not cause any configuration changes on the device or the software installed on the user’s device.
V. User’s methods of control
1. User can control cookie files through the browser’s setting and other tools.
2.For cookie files to work the user is required to accept them (give permission) in the browser (reservation point 4) and not deleting them.
3. The process of permitting to use cookie files is different depending on the user’s browser. Detailed files about cookie files capabilities and how to use them, are available in the setting of every Internet browser.
4. The user may resign from using cookie files by MEON EMS Sp. z o.o. through the choice of appropriate setting on the browser of choice.
5. The user wanting to delete previous cookie files should appropriate setting in the browser of choice or delete them manually. The process of deleting cookie files differs depending browser of choice.
6. If the user is using a browsing software which allows for storage of cookie files by default, they too can at any time change the settings of cookie files. These settings may be changed to block automatic cookie file support in the settings of the browser or inform of all the instances of the posting of cookie files on the User’s device.
7. Limitation of cookie files use may influence some of the functions of the Internet browser.
8. In case, when the User visits the internet service www.meonems.pl using our services on a mobile device, that device will send data regarding the user’s location. Most of the devices allow interfering with localization data transfer, and MEON EMS Sp. Z o.o. is obliged to adhere to the user’s settings.
VI. Changing of terms
1. User has the right to access the private data, to correct them, and based on different laws and within their borders of possibility, the user has the right to delete them (the right to be forgotten), limitation of their processing, or to refuse their processing as well as the right to file the complaint to the supervisory authority.
2.Personal data will be deleted in case of a shut down of economic activity. The subject placing cookie files on the final device of User’s Service, who gains access to them is the operator of www.meonems.pl service, that is MEON EMS SP z o. o. with an office in Szczecin, 70-411, Więckowskiego 2/3, Sąd rejonowy Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII wydział Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, filed to the registry of employers Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego under the number 0000785954, NIP 8513237579, Share capital 5000,00 PLN.
3.The administrator of personal data is the operator.
VIII. Contact data